Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hello

Okay.
So no one is probably EVER going to read this and if someone is right now theeen....hello! If you find me entertaining come back! If you don't, go away! It's really quite simple.
There really is no purpose to this blog other than to just let me rant. I rant about anything, everything and nothing. Constantly. I can tell it annoys some of me friends so hopefully this blog will help? Most of my rants can be pretty funny, or so I've been told. But other times, I shall warn you non-existant reader, I will get pretty pissed and the post might not be that funny...
But who knows how this will turn out? After all this is only just my opening spiel.
If you are some random person and you stumble upon this lovely blog of mine, feel free to comment! But don't be mean. Or then I will post about you. And tell everyone I know how mean you are.
If you are a creeper, please go away. I have no interest to talk to you.
If you are friend, hello! you should text me. I probably want to talk to you.

P.S. I don't like editing. Most of the time I will just write out my anger and then click post. Maybe if I'm in a good mood I will re-read the paragraph and fix errors. But most of the time...probably not.
You've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment